This job is archived
Engineering Manager- Electronics manage in-house as well as outsourced and cross-functional offshore teams
Long Island, NY location- Full relocation provided
Stable, growing company seeks electronic design engineers and managers for their Long Island NY facility. They are well-established and have a strong product portfolio in the electronics space, providing high-reliability communications, networking and power solutions for aerospace, defense, industrial, and space applications. New technologies are being developed for their customer base in the US and internationally.
This position will manage teams designing electronics- analog, digital and mixed signal designs related to Motion Control, Motion Feedback, Power Electronics, Synchro/Resolver, ICs, and ASICs. If you have experience in any of these we should talk. Full job description and details are available.
- Leading and managing multi-functional teams for developing new products and sustaining legacy products.
- Manage multiple teams involved in analog, digital and mixed signal designs. Oversee all aspects of the development process from conception to release including requirements, design, implementation, verification, and qualification.
- Facilitate the design of complex products by leading and coordinating engineering teams of varied technical disciplines through clearly documented architectural level design documents.
- Conceive methods for achieving product requirements and specifications using appropriate circuit design, process, manufacturing and mechanical techniques.
- Contribute technical input to proposals, as well as material and labor cost estimates in support of winning tactical business opportunities and proposals.
- Mentor, coach, and train less senior engineers to facilitate their ability to progress to higher levels of technical and professional achievement.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar field of studies is required. MS a plus
- Fifteen (15) or more years of experience in analog and digital circuit design and mixed signal design, including analog to digital conversion, processors, and I/O communications and discrete I/Os.
- Five (5) or more years of engineering management experience in analog/digital/mixed signal designs
- Experience in power electronics design, thermal analysis, electrical stress analysis, worst case analysis, FMEA analysis, tolerance analysis, and aging analysis and EMI analysis.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-1275/704 and DO-160 DC and AC input power specifications, DC/DC converters.
- Experience with Power devices Mosfet, IGBT, SiC and GaN.
- Familiarity with multiple communication protocols including CAN, RS232/422/485, SPI, JTAG, PCI, PCIe, 1G/10G Ethernet.
- Due to US export control laws, candidates must be US Citizens, Permanent Residents or Green Card Holders
Stable, growing company seeks electronic engineering manager for their Long Island NY facility. reports to VP. They are well-established and have a strong product portfolio in the electronics space, providing high-reliability communications, networking and power solutions for aerospace, defense, industrial, and space applications. New technologies are being developed for their customer base in the US and internationally.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 170000
Salary Max : 200000
Currency Type : US Dollars