This job is archived
Client is the worlds largest supplier of GSE (Ground Support Equipment) and airport-related equipment replacement parts with domestic and global operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Cash Receipts entry of all cash receipts for multiple companies and currencies. Address any short payments
- Intercompany Receipts entry of all inter-co transactions
- Billings perform summary billing for customers on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis (online billing).
- Freight weekly invoicing of freight. Reconciliation of the freight invoice system and freight billing to ensure completeness
- Printing and mailing customer invoices as needed
- Customer Maintenance Maintain customer set-up and changes in customer profile.
- Credit Card Processing Process credit cards and settle all transactions daily for USD and CAD.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of Accounts Receivable experience in a high-volume environment with a distribution, retail or service organization
- Excellent Data Entry Skills
- Very Strong Excel skills a must
- Cash Receipts Experience
- Billings Experience.
- Credit Card Processing Experience
- Associates Degree (Preferred)
Extensive benefit package to include:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Excellent growth potential and a fast paced environment.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 80000
Currency Type : US Dollars