This job is archived
Summary of the Embedded Software Integration Engineer
One of our best clients, a developer of cutting-edge ADAS solutions, is looking for a Software Integration Engineer to work on their next generation products. In this position, you will build, validate, and integrate embedded software to make sure it functions correctly in the larger system. You will also advise the architecture team on potential issues in their work, making sure there is less to correct during the design phase.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Integration Engineer
Integrate and Build Software Components for realtime embedded system.
Maintain the Integration Branch and Merge the software component in a GIT environment.
Analyze Software Architecture Design in Enterprise Architect.
Develop Software Integration Test Specification with specified methods and processes
Perform Test Execution for the Test Plan
Develop Test Scripts using J-Scripts, perl & python
Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan for assigned tasks
Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to Software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight
Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements
Contribute current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of expeirence in embedded software integration/development, with good understanding of V-Cycle.
- Strong skills in C programming, building, and validation
- Hands on Experience on Embedded Software Testing Black Box and White Box Level
- Background with AUTOSAR or continuous integration (CACD) is preferred
- Solid experience in scripting for Test Automation (Python or Java Script)
- Embedded software tools Compilers, Debuggers
- Working Experience on Automotive and control applications CAN, SPI
- Knowledge on Automotive Diagnostics Standards: ISO14229
- Knowledge on Automotive SPICE (ASPICE) Standard (or similar development standards)
- Experience on Automotive Testing Tools Vector Canalyzer or Canoe, Logical Analyzer, etc
Client is looking for a Software Integration Engineer to work on their next generation products.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars