This job is archived
Job summary of the Sr. Embedded Software Engineer - Agile/Scrum:
Our client, a developer of advanced ADAS technology, is looking for a Sr. Embedded Software Engineer who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the Agile framework, guiding the software project team through the Agile development, and help to remove impediments that SW project team faces. This company is a global leader in advanced vehicle technology development, offering a mix of exciting projects, long-term stability, and excellent growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Embedded Software Engineer - Agile/Scrum:
- Guiding the software team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Execute Scrum ceremonies
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Implement and optimize agile methods
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Create and maintain sprint review results for all stakeholders
- Maintaining and optimizing the Agile framework
- Performs other duties as necessary for completion of projects and achievement of departmental goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master's preferred)
- Successfully executed the Scrum master role at least for 2 years in automotive technologies
- 5+ years of experience in automotive embedded/electronic technologies, following projects through the entire development life-cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with a range of engineers at all levels of seniority.
This company is a global leader in advanced vehicle technology development, offering a mix of exciting projects, long-term stability, and excellent growth potential.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 140000
Currency Type : US Dollars