This job is archived
Hardware Design Engineers- multiple positions available at intermediate and senior levels-
Stable, growing company seeks electronic design engineers for their Long Island NY facility. They are well-established and have a strong product portfolio in the electronics space, providing high-reliabilitycommunications, networking and powersolutions for aerospace, defense, industrial, and space applications. New technologies are being developed for their customer base in the US and internationally.
Key responsibilities and functions include product specifications, architecture, design, development, and continuous improvement of new and existing products. Work with a mid-size team of other professionals.
If you have design skills in any of the following we would like to speak with you: Digital, Mixed-Signal, FPGA, Analog.Qualifications:
Education and Required Experience includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer
- 3-5 years relevant work experience required
- Perform PCB/CCA design specifying mixed-signal technology circuits consisting of processors, I/O communications, and programmable logic devices- FPGA, CPLD
- RTL coding/simulation/debug capabilities using VHDL and/or Verilog
- RTL simulation, Synthesis, and Static Timing Analysis in one or more of the following: Xilinx Vivado, Altera/Intel Quartus, Lattice Diamond, and Microsemi Libero
- Schematic capture experience in Cadence OrCad required-Circuit layout knowledge of Cadence Allegro is desirable
- Familiarity with multiple networking protocols including PCIe, 1G/10G Ethernet, Fibre Channel, 1553, 1394
- Hardware design experience in High Speed Networking, including IEEE 802.1Q Ethernet switching, TCP/IP protocols, and VLANs preferred
- Experience with MIL-STD-1553, Fibre Channel, and ARINC-429 is highly desirable
Stable, growing company seeks electronic hardware design engineers for their Long Island NY facility. They are well-established and have a strong product portfolio in the electronics space, providing high-reliabilityconnectivity,powerandcontrolsolutions for aerospace, defense, industrial, and space applications. They are developing new technologies for their customer base in the US and internationally.
They are a nimble mid-size company. Part of a larger corporation with great benefits, etc
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 170000
Currency Type : US Dollars