Full time Quality Control Inspector
- Establishing quality standards for products a company produces
- Reading blueprints and specifications to ensure that operations meet production standards
- Recommending any necessary adjustments and changes to production processes
- Inspecting and testing the materials and equipment produced by a company
- Using gadgets such as micrometer screw gauges to measure products
- Removing products that dont meet production standards and recommending strategies to improve product quality
- Accepting or rejecting finished products and discussing inspection results with the production team
- Performing inspections at random to assess product quality
First article, receiving and final inspection.
Some visual inspection required. use of comparator, Sunnen gages, height and bore gages a daily responsibility.
Some computer experience needed all documents and inspection data is computer generated and stored.
CMM and Keyence experience a plus not a must.
Aerospace parts inspection a plus not a must.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Full benefit package provided; medical, dental, eye, disability and lucrative 401K plan
48 hour work with with paid overtime and no Saturdays.
Salary Type : Hourly
Salary Min : 20
Salary Max : 26
Currency Type : US Dollars