Flight Operations Specialist
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
A team player, who knows what it means to work in aviation. commitment and growing the business and the goal is to save lives. you will be responsible for the operations and scheduling of the transport. full-service air transport dedicated to providing dependable, compassionate, and customized care and service to patients and medical teams worldwide. Who understand the sensitive, critical needs of medical teams, patients, corporate travel departments, and their families.
- at least 5 to 10 years of experience in the aviation industry
- knowledge of medical transport
- Able to communicate well verbally and written.
- 135 Charter aviation experience
- Excellent Coordinating skills
- Excellent knowledge of operations in Aviation
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Direct Hire, No Money Back.