This job is archived
Our client, a leader in automotive power and electrification technologies, is looking for a Sr. Software Design Engineer who'll be responsible for designing, coding and testing real time embedded software for power-controlled system applications such as DC-DC Converter and DC-AC Inverters for automotive products.
- Actively participate in the software development for new and existing products which include all phases of the V Development Cycle. Requirements (Gathering and Analysis), High Level
Architectural Design, Detail Design, Coding, Unit Testing, and Functional Testing (Integration and Integration Testing).
- Be accountable for software project milestones from Requirements to Release.
- Develop the software product by following industry and automotive standards.
- Provide support for hardware component selection as well as hardware software integration.
- Actively participate in the existing product improvement.
- Actively participate in software and hardware reviews.
- Work closely with customer during product development.
- Promote architecture and design re-use.
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in embedded software development (with C), including work in the automotive/vehicle technology space
- Solid experience with industry systems such as CAN, LIN, and UDS, including work with Vector tools.
- Power electronics or motor control experience is a plus.
- Knowledge base of IPC and automotive standards.
- Background in some of the following areas:
o Software development tools and languages such as C and Assembly.
o Micro-controllers such as ARM, Microchip, and NXP.
o Software configuration tools.
o Electrical circuits, transducers, sensors, data acquisition, and laboratory equipment.
o Automotive software development standards, such as CMMI and ASPICE.
o DFMEA and control plans.
o Functional safety and ISO-26262.
This company offers unique opportunities because they're a smaller team back by a larger organization, which means you'll have the ability to own your work through the entire development life-cycle, with the resources and support of a major company.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 130000
Currency Type : US Dollars