Our client, a developer of cutting-edge vehicle safety technology, is looking for an Embedded Software Architect who will be responsible for embedded software architecture, design and development for next generation products. This Engineer possesses excellent software skills, a strong sense of software development process, project leadership and character. This company offers long-term stability and technically challenging work that gives you the opportunity to save lives. They foster a very positive work environment, and we've seen the people we've placed their advance, no matter what their level was going in.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Architect
- Develop software architecture for multicore microcontroller and SoC based ADAS ECU products.
- Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance with software development process.
- Evaluate change requests, analyze issues, perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes.
- Open mind to adapt to changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight.
- Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements.
- Contribute current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior.
- Interface with product development teams located in various geographical locations.
- Excellent people skills, ability to work well within an interdisciplinary team.
- Tools: DOORS Requirements Management, Enterprise Architect, and Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, Davinci Configurator
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field. Masters preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded/real-time software development at the architect level
- Strong skills in C and assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers
- Experience with device driver development (Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, etc.)
- Familiarity with Autosar and Vector Tools (Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, ) is a must
- Electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.)
- Embedded software tools, debuggers, cross compilers, etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for Ford Network Operating System is a plus
- Experience in industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This company offers long-term stability and technically challenging work that gives you the opportunity to save lives. They foster a very positive work environment, and we've seen the people we've placed their advance, no matter what their level was going in.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 142000
Currency Type : US Dollars