***FLEXIBLE WORK FROM HOME OPTIONS AVAILABLE***IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM ROLE & ENJOY WORKING IN AN AG ENVIRONMENT THAT IS FAMILY-ORIENTED, RELAXED, AND TEAM FOCUSED, THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
About Employer:Our client is a well-established Full-Service Precision Ag Technology Consulting organization also selling/servicing local Ag producers with crop insurance, nitrogen management and irrigation management. Their primary focus is assisting their Ag producer clientele with risk management. Our client works with a wide range of Precision Ag technology products and systems including soils data, yield data and imagery. They sell equipment and services that capture and analyze data, however, they are not in the business of selling crop inputs. Our client is also directly linked with one of Nebraska's major universities regarding nitrogen research projects and irrigation management. The work environment they have created is relaxed and family-oriented with a goal for everyone to find good Life Balance and help their businesses succeed.
This employer is seeking a Precision Ag Sales and Service specialist for a solid Ag employer located in the Albion to O'Neill area of Nebraska.
THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT RURAL AGRICULTURE AND WHO HAS AN INTEREST IN PRECISION AG MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INCLUDING IMAGE-BASED NITROGEN MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, AND OPERATING UAS-BASED DRONES AND HELPING FARMERS FIND ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS FOR THEIR OPERATIONS.
Ideal candidate will have grown up on a farming or livestock operation, be technology-driven with a passion for Precision Ag. Primary responsibilities to include:
- Selling/Servicing an innovative image-based nitrogen management system based on collegiate research
- Establishing drone technology services for our clients
- Managing/Maintaining strong client relationships
***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY***
- 2-Year College Degree or higher- Farm/Ag background
- Great communication skills
- Strong Sales ability and relationship-driven
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid Computer / Ag Technology skills
- Experience with Social Media
- Preference for a individual from this area of Nebraska
*Candidates must meet the Qualifications shown above and be eligible to work within the U.S.
Beneficial But Not Required Qualifications:
- Interested in Precision Ag Management, Ag Technology and Drone Services
- Passion for Agriculture, small rural communities and helping farmers
- Team player
Solid Agronomic Farm-Based Organization. Competitive Base Salary For Area Plus Commission and Negotiable Benefits Including Vehicle. Family-Friendly Work Environment. Great Role For An Individual Who Enjoys Flying Drones!
Keywords: Precision Ag Specialist, Drones, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, UAV, Unmanned Aerial Systems, UAS, Aerial Application Equipment Operator, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator, Drone Operator, UAS Operator, UAV Operator, NE, Nebraska, Nebraska Jobs, Nebraska Ag Jobs, Ag, Agriculture
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 40000
Salary Max : 60000
Currency Type : US Dollars