Night Shift Feed Mill Supervisor (CS-8040)
35,000 – 40,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Established Ag Employer is searching for a Feed Mill Supervisor for the 10PM - 6AM shift (Monday-Friday) at their Kansas City, MO location. Core responsibility will be to oversee the manufacturing, warehousing, inventory, delivery and quality control for all feeds and livestock products manufactured or sourced. The Feed Mill Supervisor is responsible for the safe operation of the mill in all respects and in fostering a safety attitude among the employees. Primary duties to include:
- Coordinating production, distribution & logistics and warehousing
- Maintain inventory, monitor quality control, and follow all current SOP's and best management practices
- Manage employee schedules, lead and support the team, and train new employees
- Keep up-to-date with current OSHA, state, and federal safety regulations and maintain the plant in conformance with regulations.
- Oversee proper implementation of safety and regulatory standards to include OSHA, FDA, USDA, NDEQ, DOT and other state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Maintain efficiency and reliability in the production and delivery schedules.
- Oversee ration ingredients and additives (medications levels, withdrawal times, etc).
- Make timely and accurate reports to management (routine reports, problems or errors related to feed production or delivery)
- Report customer concerns immediately
- Report all suggestions for improvement of production practices that could benefit the company or the customer
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years Feed Mill experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Batch Feed Manufacturing including pelleting
- Solid Computer Skills to include knowledge of inventory, manufacturing, project management, spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Demonstrated successful Supervisory experience required (prefer 2 years minimum)
- Solid Communication and Public Speaking Skills necessary.
- Strong Analytical / Problem Solving Skills a must.
- Creative Innovative Thinking and Strong Personal Initiative needed.
- the ability to walk, stand, kneel, crawl, climb ladders and stairs, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to work indoors or outdoors in an industrial environment
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Night Shift Feed Mill Supervisor - Missouri
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 35000
Salary Max : 40000
Currency Type : US Dollars