***EMPLOYER LOOKING TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY. BASE SALARY TO BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE.***
This employer is assisting an established Ag Services Retailer looking to add a Sales Agronomist in Northwestern Kansas or Southwestern Nebraska. Ideal individual will have a 4-year Agronomy degree and at least 1 year of hands-on experience making Ag chem, fertilizer, or seed recommendations to area farmers. Employer will also consider an individual with an Associates degree and one or two summer Agronomy internships.
***EMPLOYER OFFERS COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION INCLUDING AN INCENTIVE-BASED BONUS AND IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON ADDING DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE AS WELL AS A RETIREMENT PLAN FOR EMPLOYEES.***
- BS or AS Agronomy or Ag-related degree
- Minimum one year experience making crop inputs recommendations to farmers preferred
- Employer will also consider individual with one or two summer Agronomy internships
- Self-directed personality with excellent communication skills
- Solid computer technology skills
- Currently residing in Northwestern KS or Southwestern NE or looking to return to this area to be near family
Established Ag Services Provider. Competitive Base Salary Plus Incentive-Based Bonus. Employer is working on adding a Dental / Vision Insurance plan and a Retirement plan. Ability to Work Independently.
Keywords: Sales, Agronomy Sales, Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Agronomy, Ag Chemicals, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Crop Nutrition, Seed, Precision Ag, KS, Kansas, Northwestern Kansas, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Nebraska Jobs, Ag, Agriculture, Oberlin, Lenora, Norton
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 40000
Salary Max : 70000
Currency Type : US Dollars