$500M Global Manufacturing Company serving the Automotive Industry is seeking a Head of Business Development, Sales for their American Operations. This can be a remote position that will lead a remote Sales organization of 8 reports. The position will focus on Key OEMs, relations within this customer group, long term agreement negotiations, correct communication on product, delivery, price setting and pricing, sustainability of supply and effectively pursuing new project opportunities. This role will also be responsible for business development both by expanding geography as well as seeking new distribution via Integrators and Distributors. This role will report to the CEO and have regular contact with the Director of Operations for the USA for alignment and cross functional communication.
- BS/BA degree or relevant working experience and 20+ years of (technical) sales experience in the Original Equipment Manufacturers in Agriculture, Construction, Mining or similar. Must have sold items to Agricultural, or Commercial off-highway vehicles and machinery, or wheels manufacturers, or tire manufacturers.
- Responsible for US sales of $100M+, sold for Tier1 Supplier to Automotive/OEM Off Highway Vehicles (John Deere, Caterpillar, etc.)
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset, ability to think outside of the box
- Strong mentor and teacher, strong business acumen, planning, organization, customer focus, results and relationship building
- Self motivated team player, positive leader
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel including internationally
- Strong technical acumen, outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
- Spanish or Portuguese language is a plus
- Physical Location must be near an international airport, possible locations include Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis/St Paul, Des Moines, Detroit, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Dallas.
- $130k-145k base with 30% bonus
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 130000
Salary Max : 145000
Currency Type : US Dollars