This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Human Resources Generalist (KH-10068)
Located in northeast Oregon, company is seeking a motivated and experienced Senior HR Generalist. This person will be a partner and advisor to field leaders, working to grow and build strong teams. They will work with the regional HR Manager on a range of activities including advising management on employment problems, dispute resolution and the separation process. Along with recruiting, screening, hiring, and performance management. This person will also be assigned project ownership on a range of company initiatives to provide a team member oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and organizational growth.
- Develop relationships with field leaders and support Human Resource services as a resource to managers and team members.
- Support the growth of the intern program through relationship building at area colleges and universities, in addition to bringing awareness of the intern programs at local high schools.
- Support the strategy to enhance companies existing H2A and TN Visa program to attract and retain a broader labor pool by leveraging US government sponsored Visa programs.
- Work with HR Manager on the annual employee engagement survey action planning process
- Maintains satisfactory labor-management relations through a variety of techniques such as quarterly meetings
- Ensures compliance with collective bargaining agreements.
- Advise management on issues related to employee life cycle.
- Support management with recruiting and hiring strategies.
- Identify areas of opportunity and improvement through exit interviews, tracking and reporting on turnover, attrition and other trends.
- Guide and educate management on the hiring process, interviewing skills, process changes, and compliance requirements.
- Partner with HR Manager and management on special projects related to a wide variety of HR initiatives.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments, and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community professionally to present a professional image of the company.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- 3+ years broad HR experience to include recruiting, hiring, performance management, culture development, etc.
- Ability and willingness to be onsite as part of a working hybrid model
- Experience within a farm, or agribusiness industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong organizational skills
- Previous experience working with government Visa programs preferred
- Prefer labor relations experience building consensus with union representatives and employee delegates
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, or related field
- Spanish language skills preferred
- Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo and present alternative viewpoints
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Senior Human Resources Generalist position - Oregon
$90,000 - $110,000
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 110000
Currency Type : US Dollars