An established agricultural business located in Nebraska are searching for a Plant Manager for their operation. This company is a family-owned business that is a manufacturer, distributor and wholesaler of livestock and equine equipment products sold to farm and ranch suppliers. The plant manager will manage, supervise and oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operation supporting company policies by provide leadership, maintain high standards, product quality, inventory, reliability and safety. This position requires strong organizational and mechanical skills to keep production on schedule. Maintain a great working environment and work as part of a team in the manufacturing process to produce the best products in the nation.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations
- Monitor inventory quality & control and complete daily and weekly production reports
- Responsible for supervision of 15-18 employees in production, including hiring and training
- Strong communication skills with corporate office on production schedules, reports, inventory, and transportation
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills to maintain an atmosphere of teamwork with a positive attitude, professional behavior, leadership traits to promote a good work environment and safety culture
- Maintain Automated Machinery: strong mechanical and electric knowledge, strong problem-solving skills, repairing, and managing the operation of machinery.
- Safety conscious and comply with all safety practices, policies, and procedures.
- Assist people in different stages of the process, in a professional manner, as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work after hours when needed to ensure the operations of manufacturing plant
- Perform other essential duties within the manufacturing plan or assigned with this position
- Represent the company with a high standard of performance, conduct, and professionalism.
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Manufacturing experience including 3-5 year of Managerial or Supervisory Experience
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge required
- Accountability Ability to accept responsibilities and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Assertiveness Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively to supervisors, workers, and corporate office
- Energetic Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce and complete quality work on time
- Honesty / Integrity Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
- Organized Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of production process
- Reliability The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
- Responsible Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct
- Self-Motivated Ability to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative
- Multi task skills, fast paced environment with numerous interruptions throughout the day
Plant Manager position - Nebraska
$70,000 - $80,000
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 80000
Currency Type : US Dollars