As the quality program manager, youll work to implement and continuously improve the ISO 9001 Quality System (QMS) across multiple manufacturing sites in the Southeast USA.
Primary work location: Orangeburg County SC near Eutawville with travel in the Southeast USA (paid for by the employer)
Expect competitive base pay + comprehensive benefits; details listed below.
What youll be doing:
- Initially focus on rolling out the ISO 9001 QMS System in collaboration with Plant Managers across the division.
- Offer strategic insights and technical expertise for quality metrics and improvement initiatives.
- Aid department supervisors by providing guidance and support on quality issues, resolving quality issues, ensuring adherence to internal and external QMS requirements.
- Implement best practices using continuous improvement techniques to achieve corporate and plant-level objectives effectively.
- Oversee internal quality audits and provide guidance to plants after they are certified.
- Establish and promote global consistency within the QMS.
- Conduct training sessions on quality-related topics and oversee internal audit programs, assisting in corrective and preventive actions.
Applicant Background Requested
- BS degree Business, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Forestry, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in developing ISO plans for manufacturing sites is required.
- 4+ years supporting manufacturing operations.
- Additional professional maturity from working in varied manufacturing sites will be appreciated.
- Ability to coordinate programs at multiple plants concurrently.
- Willing to travel up to 50% to manufacturing sites in the Southeast Region (VA to AL). Travel requirements are likely to decrease once systems are in place.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship (now or in the future).
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a good opportunity because
- This employer is a publicly traded US Corporation dedicated to employee development.
- You'll be reporting directly to the VP of the division who is part of a leadership team that is refreshingly diverse and committed to safety and sustainability.
- There will be plenty of autonomy and visibility in this role and the position may be a resume builder as youll gain manufacturing and operation knowledge as a potential steppingstone to a leadership role.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars