30 – 34 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Our client, a growing firm in the consulting space is looking to bring on a Payroll Administrator on a contract basis. This person will join a team that processes payroll for upwards of 10,000 employees.
Strong experience with ADP is a major plus!
Payroll Administrator Pasadena, CA
- Executes established controls to ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee payroll data.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of payroll in accordance to legal requirements and company policies.
- Processes manual check requests in accordance to legal and business units requirements and company policies.
- Performs special payroll related calculations such as retroactive payments, time off accruals, etc.
- Develops and maintains excellent working relationships and communication with business unit HR and payroll contacts. 8. Inputs and maintains payroll data such as direct deposit, garnishments, bonuses etc.
- Reviews and coordinate payroll processing calendar/schedules. 10. Audits pre and post payroll process.
- Knowledge of computerized payroll systems, ADP preferred
- Knowledge of payroll regulations such as federal and state wage and hour laws, and tax laws.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderate math calculations.
- Must have the ability to perform detail analysis.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Hybrid opportunity with Flexibility!
Most likely will be contract to hire!
Ability to start ASAP
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 30
Salary Max : 34
Currency Type : US Dollars