Employer is seeking an experienced Sprayer Operator for a well-established Ag Services Provider located North of Kansas City, Missouri. Ideal individual will have a State of Missouri Spray Operator license and have at least one season of spraying under their belt. Ideal candidate will also have experience repairing or maintaining Ag equipment. Employer is looking for an individual who is self-directed and self-motivated, who understands the importance of working hard as a team member resulting in a nice sprayer bonus and profit-sharing bonus at year-end.
You will be operating a large field sprayer with booms and other heavy machinery to load and unload bulk chemicals, seed, fertilizer and feed for suppliers and customers. Plan to work approximately 40+ hours per week with great potential for overtime during busy Spring and Summer months. You will report to the Branch Manager of your location.
***EXCELLENT ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH THIS EMPLOYER DUE TO UPCOMING RETIREMENTS***
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Missouri Spray Operator License or willing to obtain
- 1-3 years of Ag Chem spraying experience
- Class A CDL preferred, however, employer will train and assist the right individual in securing one
- Mechanically apt with equipment repair and maintenance experience preferred
- Bulk fertilizer handling experience beneficial
- Feed handling experience beneficial
- Solid mathematical skills
- Ability to lift/carry a minimum 50 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights
- Ability to work extended hours during busy Agronomy seasons
Advancement Opportunities with this employer; retirements coming. Well-Established, Healthy Ag Retailer. Competitive Base Salary or Hourly Wage Plus Spray Bonus. Possible Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus. Very Good Benefits Plan.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 50000
Salary Max : 60000
Currency Type : US Dollars