Established Midwestern Ag Employer seeking an experienced Sales Agronomist. Primary responsibility will be calling on area Ag producers to offer advice with regard to best agronomic practices and to make Ag chemical, fertilizer and seed recommendations as well as promoting employers services including application and GPS/VRT programs. This individual may also offer agronomic training to other Agronomy employees. Ideal candidate will have solid communication and technology skills, strong customer relationship skills and ability to cold call / prospect for new business. Must have proven agronomic technical skills, strong sales abilities and lots of enthusiasm and pride.
- BS Agronomy or other Ag-related degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of consultative Agronomy Sales experience
- Good knowledge / understanding of best Midwestern agronomic practices including Ag chemicals, fertilizer and seed
- Solid knowledge / experience with Midwestern crops such as soybeans and corn
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Technology proficient
- Desire to work hard and have sense of pride for employer and what employer offers their Ag customers
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Well-Established Ag Retailer. Nice Benefits Package.
Keywords: Sales, Agronomy Sales, Agronomy, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Agricultural Chemicals, Fertilizer, Seed, B2C Sales, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Agronomy Jobs, Ag Sales Jobs, Agronomy Sales Jobs, Ag, Agriculture
Salary Type : Bi_weekly
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 70000
Currency Type : US Dollars