This employer is assisting an established Ag Employer seeking a Territory Sales Representative to call on established OEM accounts as well as on independent farm equipment dealers and manufacturers in a sales territory covering the state of Michigan. Primary role will be to sell, promote and service their product lines. Ideal individual will have an Ag Parts background, possibly from working at a farm equipment dealership, with some Territory Sales experience. Duties to include:
- Managing sales as well as promoting and endorsing company product line and programs through a dealer network- Promoting pre-season order program
- Training dealership personnel on use of company products and website
- Keeping dealer personnel updated on new products, pricing changes and available programs
- Reviewing purchase history of individual products and product groups with dealer personnel and staying up-to-date on current market trends
- Facilitating returns, warranties, past due accounts and expediting product to dealer as needed
***Excellent Opportunity with Long-Established Employer. This Role Offers an Initial Guaranteed Base Salary plus Commission Structure through Year 5. No-Cap Commissions and Earning Potential is Unlimited.***Qualifications:
- At minimum, high school diploma or GED required
- Ag background a MUST
- Solid knowledge of farm equipment, farm parts and supplies used in an Agricultural setting.
- Self-directed with performance-driven personality a MUST.
- Ability to manage time and personal schedule well with organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and use of company CRM system required.
- Knowledge of area OEM dealership groups is a plus.
- Dependability, service-oriented and focused on customers with the ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Ability to travel most every day of the week, however, not all travel will be overnight travel.
- Preference for territory salesperson already residing in/working this territory.
Solid Ag Organization. Competitive Annual Compensation to $95,000 Including Uncapped Commissions and Good Benefits Package.
Keywords: Sales, Outside Sales, Territory Sales, Equipment Sales, Parts Sales, B2B Sales, Equipment, Ag Equipment, Spray Equipment, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Ag Sales Jobs, Michigan Ag Sales Jobs, Michigan, MI, Flint, Lansing, Mt. Pleasant, Saginaw, Ag, Agriculture
Salary Type : Bi_weekly
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 95000
Currency Type : US Dollars