This job is archived
An established agricultural company is searching for a Regional Sales Representative for their SD, ND, MN territories. This position is responsible for selling company's products and services to current and prospective customers to drive the achievement of annual sales and revenue goals.
- Present, promote, and sell all Company's products/services to achieve and exceed territory sales goals.
- Develop and implement strategies and territory action plans to meet established sales goals.
- Maintain and continue building solid working relationships with existing clients to ensure world-class service and to identify new sales opportunities.
- Generate leads and quickly build a good rapport with potential new customers.
- Enhance the knowledge level about Company's services within the industry by attending/participating in sales, shows, member meetings, seminars, trade shows, and conferences where enthusiastic and professional education and promotion can be accomplished.
- Develops a network of industry contacts within assigned territory in order to remain up to date on industry developments and obtain new business prospects.
- Provide feedback to managers and other staff on ways to increase the usefulness and value of our current menu of services and offer ideas for new services.
- Support all Company's staff by giving field assistance when appropriate and maintaining a professional team attitude while professionally addressing criticism of operations and/or other staff.
- Work to continually develop and strengthen personal marketing abilities by constantly upgrading computer skills, staying on the leading edge of software and prominent dairy management software, learning new selling techniques, and setting aside time to read and stay current on Holstein and industry topics.
- Provide all business reports and expenses in a timely and complete manner.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Dairy Science, Animal Science or related field, preferred- 3 - 5 years sales experience
- 3 5 years experience/knowledge of dairy cattle management, genetics, and registered Holstein
- Must have valid drivers license and insurable driving record
- Excellent and demonstrated sales skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to overcome objections
- Excellent self-motivation
- High level communication skills (listening, written, oral)
- Very strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong cattle evaluation skills
- Positive, professional, and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to relate to all types of dairy producers
- Ability to balance persuasion and professionalism
- Ability to travel 50-75% of your work time
Regional Sales Representative - SD, ND, MN territories
$50,000 - $60,000
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 50000
Salary Max : 60000
Currency Type : US Dollars