- Responsible to lead the entire business units of textile business compound in Vietnam production base, coordinating with related professional infrastructure teams to build up the whole project from scratch.
- Act as the business owner and take control of project responsibility, driving operation and managing all expenses including production overheads, HR, customer service and products development after the project developed.
- Drive the continuous growth and expansion of the business by bringing in new ideas and innovations to expand the product/textile solution range in management and operation side.
- Coordinate different factory heads from knitting, dyeing and printing to deliver satisfactory outcome of the production output.
- Advise the professional infrastructure team to design and build the factories fitting for the production flow and monitor the progress.
- Safeguard the capital investment.
- Report regularly to the board of directors on the progress of production base and local market environment.
- Build and monitor the budget of the production base pre- and post-development.
- Business leader with strong management sense and at least five years in managerial level, previous experience in Textile or overseas project management would definitely be an advantage.
- Proven track records in management skill and team works.
- Strong desires to bring changes and innovations to systematic management for business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to lead different production operations.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
A major textile group with diversified business including manufacturing, wholesale and retail.