Executive Assistant to CEO
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Jangareddyguddem, Andhra Pradesh
Job Type: Full-Time
Our client is a palm oil milling and refining company, has transformed
from an agri-trading to an edible oils business. Our client plans to
enter the consumer and industrial markets, while also focusing on
products for the future food/confectionery markets. Keeping in line with
their investment in SAP to scale, the company seeks energetic
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to
join the CEO's team as an Executive Assistant. The successful candidate
will report directly to the CEO and work closely with other senior
executives to drive the company's strategic goals. The ideal candidate
must have 2-3 years of work experience, graduated from a premium MBA
institution, and possess strong strategic planning and implementation
- Assist the CEO in developing and implementing the company's
strategic plans and goals.
- Conduct research and analysis to support the CEO's decision-making
- Prepare and review reports, presentations, and other materials for
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO and other senior executives,
staff, and external stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of work experience in a relevant field, preferably in manufacturing.
- Preferred prior exposure to supply chain management/logistics/transportation/retail operations.
- MBA degree from a premium institution.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you are a self-motivated individual who possesses the above
qualifications and skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting
opportunity to join our CEO's team and help drive the growth and success
of our company.
MBA from premier institute
With 1-3 yrs exp
Preferable in Logistics, Supply Chain Management
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Fast growing professional organization
Keeping up with the growth from 500 to 1800 crores in the recent past, they are implementing SAP to operate more efficiently
Deloitte is the partner.
Good opportunity for SAP professionals to get exciting opportunities near their hometown!