- Socks, Socks, Socks!
- Single and double cylnder and closed-toe (seamless) knitting machines
- Major foreign-owned manufacturing group
Join the sock manufacturing team of a major apparel and textile manufacturer in Bangladesh as an experienced Programmer/Technician.
We seek a skilled individual to develop products and program knitting machines to ensure efficient production.
- Collaborate with the production team on sock designs and machine settings.
- Program, set up, and maintain knitting machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair technical issues promptly.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance to optimise machine performance.
- Train and mentor machine operators.
- Monitor performance, productivity, and quality.
- In-depth understanding of sock production processes and quality requirements.
- Experience in programming and maintaining the following machine types:
- Single Cylinder Machines for Open Toe Knitting.
- Lonati Closed-Toe (Seamless) Single Cylinder Machines.
- Double Cylinder Machines.
- Proficiency in knitting machine programming languages and software.
- Fluent in Bengali or English.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Join our friendly team and be part of manufacturing 1.5 million pairs of socks per year. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to our success.