This job is archived
(Archived) Accounts Payable Specialist
We are working closely with a growing organization that is looking to bring on a new member to their accounting team! This person will own much of the AP and expense reporting process!
- Perform full-cycle accounts payable.
- Resolve A/P issues, processing invoices for both expense payables, and expense reports.
- Ensure accurate GL coding.
- 3-way match of vendor invoices
- Vendor maintenance activities including vendor set up and maintain vendor records.
- Reconciliation of the AP subledger to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Annual review of 1099 vendors/contractors in Netsuite as well as annual filing of 1099 compliance and filing for all eligible vendors/contractors.
- Minimum 3+ years of AP experience
- Strong knowledge of NetSuite is preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently, and communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Ability to lead AP process for a growing organization
Strong work/life and remote opportunities
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 65000
Salary Max : 72000
Currency Type : US Dollars