- Formulate, plan and execute the short-term and long-term strategic sales plan to achieve top line, bottom line and business growth of overseas market.
- Explore and develop new market opportunities continuously.
- Build up a strong and good relationship with franchisees and business partners.
- Coordinate and support the departmental operations of product management, buying & inventory management, sales analysis, VM and interior design concept etc.
- Enhance the operations efficiency through internal workflow improvement and automation.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to lead the team growth and development.
- Degree in business administration, retail management, marketing or other related disciplines.
- 10 years and above experience in regional business development, experience in fashion retail chain stores will be a plus.
- Acquainted with APAC market and client information.
- Target oriented and passionate.
- Excellent social networking, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Willing to travel and frequent travel to Indonesia is required.
A reputable apparel retail group.