As the Senior Production Merchandiser for Sweaters, you will be responsible for coordinating the development and following orders through production. You will work closely with buyers and the factory to manage orders for international brands and retailers. You will also mentor a team of junior merchandisers and ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products.
About the Company:A multinational manufacturing group focused on technical outerwear, footwear, and expedition gear.
- Coordinate requests from buyers with the factory
- Track, monitor, and support production and sample development
- Manage orders and work closely with buyers
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of specification packs, sales samples, and production tech packs
- Attend development meetings and optimise costings to provide FOB price
- Support the factory/purchasing team and help solve any production problems
- Train and mentor a team of junior merchandisers
- Understanding of end-to-end sweater production
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a sweater manufacturer
- Good command of English
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
This role could suit a merchandiser working for a sweater manufacturer in China or Hong Kong and looking for international experience.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
The Senior Production Merchandiser is the bridge between the buyers and the sweater factory, coordinating the orders through to production.
- Relocation to Vietnam
- Opportunity to work with a global apparel manufacturing business
- Exposure to international brands and retailers
- A challenging and rewarding work environment