If you are seeking more than a job with an improved work-life balance, make us a part of your FUTURE!
This rapidly growing Manufacturing Infrastructure Services Engineering Practice is actively hiring an Electrical Engineer.
The position offers competitive compensation, bonus, and a stock ownership program.
In this role you will have the opportunity to design state-of-the-art manufacturing, oil & gas, water treatment and power facilities. You will be part of a team working on projects that help our clients develop and capitalize on emerging technologies.
The Mechanical Engineer will collaborate directly with the senior engineer to perform piping systems, HVAC, mechanical, and fire protection systems concept development. You will also train and mentor less experienced engineers and designers.
- Generate mechanical design calculations including HVAC equipment sizing and pipe sizing calculations.
- Create P&IDs and Block Flow Diagrams
- Formulate design criteria used in the development of project design specifications and drawings.
- Generate specifications for systems and equipment.
- Provide quality oversight for mechanical designs performed by others.
- Be the main point of contact for the mechanical discipline when meeting with the project manager, other discipline leads, and the customer.
- Coordinate details and miscellaneous design criteria with other disciplines
- Generate mechanical engineering hour estimates to complete ongoing work and for new proposals.
- Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering or related discipline is required.
- 5 + years experience in mechanical engineering with applicable experience on heavy industrial and manufacturing type projects.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of industry codes and standards (ANSI, ASME, IBC, ISO, NFPA)
- Capable of leading a team of engineers and designers
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of mechanical design software.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- REVIT, Navisworks, and AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform field/site visits (estimated travel time is 10%)
- P.E. Registration preferred.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has a very positive work culture. Very employee centric with a focus on maintaining a good work life balance. Employee owned company offering a strong compensation and benefit plan, stock options with the ability to have a hybrid work schedule.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars