Our client makes furniture, lighting, and interior decorationaccessories using rare and precious materials which are applied using
traditional handcraft techniques.
- Produce detailed shop drawings for furniture and interior wall
- Create materials and hardware lists.
- Work with the design team and engineers to help create detailed
drawings for new collections.
- Manage a small team of draftsmen.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Train and lead the drawing team towards continued improvement.
- Read and understand incoming architectural shop drawings from
- Work closely with the production team and design team regarding
- Create monthly activity reports for management.
Candidates should have a background in CAD architectural drawings.
- Diploma or bachelor in architecture / Interior or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Interior CAD - Furniture
familiarity is a plus.
- Experience managing a small team of CAD operators.
- Good English Language skills, both written and spoken
Rhino or SolidWorks (or other 3D software)
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is an established product design and manufacturing company. Total headcount fluctuates around 150.
The bulk of their production is exported globally and is sold locally through galleries, art shops, and design furniture shops.
All of their products are designed and developed in-house.
The CAD team makes from design sketches and production instructions manufacturable products. They have a team of draftsmen, but none of them is ready to take the management role, as they professionalizing and upscaling their operations.
This is a great opportunity for a CAD professional to move from standardized products to bespoke creations - using unique finishings and materials. The company embarked on a professionalization drive in their supply chain and manufacturing. A top CAD manager is a key player in this upgrade.
Salary Type : Monthly
Salary Min : 50000
Salary Max : 60000
Currency Type : Thailand Baht