We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Water/WastewaterExpert to lead client engagement and business development activities formunicipal water infrastructure and water resources clients in Oregon. This is a sales engineer role for one of the top firms in the US.
- Creating client business planning strategies and pursuit plans for
new water and wastewater business in Oregon.
- Developing and managing proposal efforts and presentations.
- Negotiating critical issues with top-level engineers and leaders of
- Taking responsibility for an important segment of very extensive and
highly diversified engineering projects, critical to overall company
- Deciding the kind and extent of engineering and related programs
needed for accomplishing company objectives.
- Performing advisory and consulting work for company as a recognized
authority for broad program areas or on a specialized area of
- Assisting on individual projects with other engineers, etc.
- Participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8-15 years of related MUNICIPAL WATER project experience.
- Municipal water and wastewater business development experience in
- Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking, time management and planning skills.
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm was founded in 1947 with the commitment to maintain the constant pursuit of excellence, they have forged tremendous, long-standing relationships based on the foundation of serving their clients. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 150000
Salary Max : 200000
Currency Type : US Dollars