This job is archived
(Archived) Land Surveyor
- Direct or conduct various types of surveying including boundary, topographic, ALTA/ACSM, subdivisions, construction stakeouts, etc.
- Aid in Business Development through proposals and marketing material
- Industry Organization participation
- Perform various survey calculations and sign and seal survey drawings.
- Interpret and verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all survey data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Search legal records, survey records and land titles to obtain property information.
- Write descriptions of surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents
- Attend various meetings, seminars and/or training classes.
- Maintain excellent client relations.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Registered (Texas) Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS) required.
- Minimum 5+ yrs. as a Land Surveyor; Texas work experience strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, boundary analysis, topographic surveys, construction staking, easements and general plat preparation is required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some residential survey experience required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel) and CADD based programs, preferably AutoCAD and Carlson, is extremely important.
- Must be able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced Registered Professional Land Surveyor to service the Austin Metropolitan area, as well as the Central Texas region.This is a full-time position with daily customer interactions that reports directly to the Survey Department Manager. The annual pay is very competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a friendly environment, please submit your resume.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 95000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars