We have an exciting opportunity for aSenior Project Manager withprevious experience managing water and wastewater projects to join Texas
Team. Locations include: Austin, Houston, Fort Worth, Dallas, & El Paso.
In this position, you will be the main point of contact for the planning and design of
municipal drinking water, wastewater treatment, pump station projects,
and assist with business development activities.
Spanning the areas of design and construction administration of drinking
water, wastewater, water resources, and stormwater facilities. This
position will be supporting our municipal water projects in the Texas
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
- 8-15 years of related experience.
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months
of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list).
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency
of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and
the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on
workload and project demands.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- Previous experience working on and managing design projects for
municipal drinking water, wastewater, and/or pump stations.
- Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
- Previous experience working directly with clients.
- Previous experience working and managing projects for municipal
clients in the greater central & North Texas markets.
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm was founded in 1947 with the commitment to maintain the constant pursuit of excellence, they have forged tremendous, long-standing relationships based on the foundation of serving their clients. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 175000
Currency Type : US Dollars