SUMMARYWe currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven
client-focused Design Build Discipline Engineering Leader - REMOTE to support our Southeast
Region Water Team in growing the Collaborative Project Delivery
Business. As a strategic member of this team, you will have direct
access to engineering and construction leaders across the organization
and will be empowered to deliver innovative solutions while interacting
effectively with clients, company management, administrators, project
engineers, and vendors, and the industrys best Design-Builders. Apply
here to learn more about this appealing opportunity!
- This strategic position reports directly to the South Region Sales
Leader and offers the flexibility you need to do your best work with
hybrid work options. Assignments range from client relationship
building, to support of proposals and estimates, to execution of
- Facilitate effective communication between design and construction
- Manage and lead multi-discipline planning, design, and construction
teams for large water and wastewater treatment facilities,
collection and distribution systems, and environmental and
- Manage multi-discipline water/wastewater/conveyance and
environmental projects up to the $500M + range within the
engineering and construction sector from early concept development
through detailed design and construction.
- Build and manage relationships with major municipal clients in the
- Work effectively with key technical specialists, project team
members, delivery managers, and vendors
- Prepare, monitor, and manage project budgets and schedules while
managing the firm's risk.
- Provide high level planning and programming analysis work including
preparation of technical documents/reports.
- Promote design build best practices, including constructability
reviews, schedule compliance, and quantity management.
- Bachelors degree in civil, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering
or related discipline.
- Prefer candidates with a Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, or
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- 15 years of related experience: Project management experience on
multi-disciplined water, wastewater, stormwater infrastructure
- Expert Knowledge of computer-assisted design and drafting (CADD) 3D
and 4D software and practices. Expert Knowledge of engineer
principles of design.
- Expert knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees. Provides a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment that fosters personal leadership, career growth, and development for every employee/engineer.