If you are seeking more than a job with an improved work-life balance, make us a part of your FUTURE! This rapidly growing Manufacturing Infrastructure Services Engineering Practice is actively hiring a Structural Engineer.
The position offers competitive compensation, bonus, and a stock ownership program.
In this role you can design the latest state-of-the-art facilities in a wide variety of markets such as industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, real estate, solid waste, power, and the public sector.
The Structural Engineer will collaborate with the senior engineer to analyze structures using various structural engineering software programs such as STAAD, RAM, TEDDS, SP-MATS, and Hilti Profis for the design of buildings, building foundations, equipment foundations, masonry structures, miscellaneous concrete and steel structures, and anchor rods. You will prepare structural calculations and details of structural elements for various materials, primarily steel, concrete, and masonry.
- Provide quality oversight for structural designs performed by others.
- Be the main point of contact for the structural discipline when meeting with the project manager, other discipline leads, and the customer.
- Train and mentor less experienced engineers and designers.
- Coordinate details and miscellaneous design criteria with other disciplines
- Generate structural engineering hour estimates to complete ongoing work and for new proposals.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline is required.
- 5+ years of experience in structural engineering with relevant experience on industrial or manufacturing type projects.
- Capable of leading a team of engineers and designers.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of industry codes and standards such as ACI, AISC, AIST, ASCE, and AWS.
- PE Registration or E.I.T. (with multiple years work under the supervision of a P.E.)
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of structural design software.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- REVIT, AutoCAD, Navisworks, and Bluebeam experience is a plus.
- Ability to perform field/site visits (estimated travel time is 10%).
- Masters degree in structural engineering is a plus.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has a very positive work culture. Very employee centric with a focus on maintaining a good work life balance. Employee owned company offering a strong compensation and benefit plan, stock options with the ability to have a hybrid work schedule
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars