This job is archived
In a nutshell, you will manage the backend accounting process for the company while also being the point of contact for project leadership in helping them monitor financial wellness and help them make decisions to drive impact.
- Prepare budget-to-actual cashflow reports and reports for management.
- Prepare financial reporting on a consolidated or combined level, as required
- Prepare actual vs. budget/forecast production and cost reports and analysis for distribution to members of the management team.
- Responsible for all phases of accounting, including but not limited to Billing, AR, AP, Payroll & Job Costing
- Own subcontractor and title company management from waiver signatures to change orders
- Support the project leaders in current and new project forecasting, leveraging critical thinking
- Bring innovative ideas to improve accounting and project management processes
About the Company:
- Successful well established entrepreneurial construction real estate company
- Hybrid Work - 4 days in officer, 1 at home with the flexibility to do the right thing
- Nice Downtown Chicago office
- Excellent work-life balance AND strong personal growth opportunity.
- Well-established company with innovative leaders
- Diverse client background, including companies like Starbucks, Mobil, and 7-11
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or finance-related field required
- 2+ Years experience in Accounting or Finance role
Seeking an Accounting Manager to be the right hand to CFO with a lot of empowerment to work across the accounting function, owning special projects, and growing their knowledge of the function and business partnership.
- Will Be excited to report to the CFO having the opportunity to grow according to your growth goals by engaging in higher-level work as you progress.
- Are known for their ability to build strong relationships with project leadership
- Wants a diverse role doing a broad mix of accounting & finance-related responsibilities- you won't get pigeonholed doing the same things.