Client seeks to hire an Project Architect to be part of a project team in our Denver, Colorado office, producing design and production documents for a wide variety of project types, including health care, wellness, fitness, aquatics and hotel/hospitality facilities.
The candidate must interact effectively with the project team, lead the document production process and perform construction administration. The Project Architect will be involved in all phases of a wide variety of design assignments, from schematic design through construction observation, and be able to set their own personal goals and grow their career in a vibrant architectural office. The ability to interact with the Client, Consultants and General Contractor team is expected.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience
- B.S. or Masters Degree in Architecture
- License preferred, but not required
- Previous roles to include BIM Modeling, consultant coordination, contract administration and management of internal and external project teams
- Project experience to include a variety of commercial, institutional, and/or civic work. Recreation / Aquatics/ Hospitality / Healthcare experience preferred.
- Production experience to include architectural SD/DD/CD Detailing, Documentation and Production, CA, and specification coordination
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
- Salary ranges from $80,000 to $90,000/year depending on licensure and qualifications
- Licensed Architect PREFERRED NOT REQUIRED
- Revit Experience REQUIREDWhy is This a Great Opportunity:
This position offers a 100% paid benefits package including bonuses, 100% paid medical/dental/vision/life insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k) savings plan, holiday and paid time off, flexible schedules, Hybrid work location.If you have a great attitude, and desire to be part of a vibrant and stimulating design firm, check us out!