If you are seeking more than a job with an improved work-life balance, make us a part of your FUTURE!
This rapidly growing Manufacturing Infrastructure Services Engineering Practice is actively hiring an Electrical Engineer.
The position offers competitive compensation, bonus, and a stock ownership program.
In this role you can design the latest state-of-the-art facilities in a wide variety of markets such as industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, real estate, solid waste, power, and the public sector.
The Electrical Engineer will work directly with the Project Manager to develop electrical equipment layout, single line, interconnecting wiring, embedded conduit, cable tray, heat trace, lighting, and grounding drawings for heavy industry and power distribution. You will also train and mentor less experienced engineers and designers.
- Generate electrical equipment and construction specifications.
- Develop power studies including short circuit analysis and incident energy calculations using ETAP or SKM software.
- Provide quality oversight for electrical designs performed by others.
- Be the main point of contact for the electrical discipline when meeting with the project manager, other discipline leads, and the customer.
- Coordinate details and miscellaneous design criteria with other disciplines
- Generate electrical engineering hour estimates to complete ongoing work and for new proposals.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline is required.
- 5+ years of experience in electrical engineering with relevant experience on industrial or manufacturing type projects.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of industry codes and standards (NFPA/NEC, IEEE, ANSI, NEMA, API and ASI).
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of electrical distribution systems at low and medium voltages.
- Capable of leading a team of engineers and designers
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform field/site visits (estimated travel time is 10%).
- Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Bluebeam experience is a plus.
- P.E. Registration or E.I.T. preferred.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has a very positive work culture. Very employee centric with a focus on maintaining a good work life balance. Employee owned company offering a strong compensation and benefit plan, stock options with the ability to have a hybrid work schedule.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars