We are seeking a Senior Project Manager - Industrial with previous experience
managing industrial water and/or wastewater projects to join the
Industrial Business unit. In this position, you will be the main point
of contact for planning and design of water and wastewater projects and
will assist with business development activities throughout the U.S. The
Industrial Business unit services clients in a variety of industrial
sectors including Chemicals, Rubber & Plastics, Petrochemical, Oil &
Gas, Food & Beverage, Mining and Manufacturing. This position can be
based at any of the Industrial offices: those cities include Houston,
Irvine, Atlanta, Concord CA, Edison, Albany, Boston, and Wadsworth, OH.
Apply here to learn more about the new and exciting opportunity!
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on water/wastewater
- Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring
engineering staff to enhance our water/wastewater design
- Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development,
monitoring and adherence for projects managed
- Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables and
assisting on projects managed by others in the office.
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing for
clients throughout the U.S.
- Participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key
decision makers in our clients organizations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of related experience
- PMP (PMI), CCM or DBIA certification is required (within 12 months
of hire or promotion onto the Approved Project Manager list)
- Professional Engineering (PE) license is strongly preferred.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental, or chemical engineering,
or related degree.
- Previous experience working on and managing projects for Industrial
- Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams.
- Excellent communication, networking and team building skills.
- Previous experience working directly with clients.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This well-known award-winning global privately owned engineering and construction firm provides legendary client service and smart engineering solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy, and facilities. This firm takes the time and resources to reinvest in its employees, tools, and technology to find better solutions ensuring thriving careers and a stable future for all of its employees. Provides a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment that fosters personal leadership, career growth, and development for every employee/engineer.