This job is archived
Our client is a leading manufacturing company who is looking for an innovative Program Manager to join their team in Windsor, Ontario. The Program Manager reports directly to the Director of Program Management, and is responsible for overseeing new product launches from concept to the completion of mass production.
What Youll Be Responsible For:
- Working cross-functionally to ensure that resources are assigned to all projects and to coordinate the process, design, and assembly of new launches.
- Coordinating program activities and information from customers and ensuring that all projects are aligned with department initiatives.
- Ensuring projects are meeting timelines and supporting problem-solving initiatives for any issues related to project tasks.
- Leading and facilitating APQP meetings and ensuring that all teams are informed on program activities.
- Supporting manufacturing and continuous improvement activities and developing standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining financial budgeting and costing systems for new product launches.
- Programing costing for tooling, gages, fixtures, packaging, equipment, etc. and tracking project expenditures.
- Following health and safety protocols and ensuring proper resources are available in each department.
- Developing work instructions, procedures, and related tools.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelors degree or diploma in Engineering or related field.
- 5 7 years experience in Program Management in an OEM/Manufacturing facility.
- OEM customer experience with North American or Japanese manufacturers is a strong asset.
- Experience with plastic injection mold.
- Strong understanding of ISO and TS standards and requirements.
- Proven experience in developing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Strong business acumen and financial knowledge.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to problem-solve effectively.
- Advanced time and priority management skills when handling multiple projects.
- Team leader mindset with the ability to set and give direction and provide guidance.
Whats In It For You?
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package starting on day 1
- RRSP with matching available
- Continuous growth opportunities