100,000 – 120,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Our client is a leader in the Adhesives field.
They need a Quality Engineer to support the production of high-quality
adhesive products for the EV market through the continual improvement of
processes, product quality, and the systems that encompass them.
The Quality Engineer will lead a cross-functional team of individuals in
achieving and maintaining MAQMSR and IATF 16949 compliance.
- Achieve and maintain MAQMSR / IATF compliance, focused on customer
and regulatory requirements, and internal processes and products.
- Document and maintain testing procedures, work instructions, and
product inspection records.
- Establish and maintain control plans and FMEAs to assure critical
failure points are controlled thru the production process.
- Analyze production and inspection data to produce product and
process capability reports.
- Use product and process capability data to devise and drive
- Lead cross-functional problem-solving and continuous improvement
teams using technical root cause analysis to drive resolution to
issues related to process and product failures.
- Lead containment and corrective/preventative action implementation
for supplier, process, and product nonconformities. Monitor these
actions for effectiveness.
- Advance and support a culture of continuous improvement within the
- Collaborate with R&D and others on EV product development and raw
- Conduct and document thorough Internal, Process, and Part audits.
- Develop a detailed understanding of EV customers and the EV market.
- Promote, support, adhere to all safety, environmental, and quality
related policies and procedures
- BS degree chemical, mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial
- 3 + years experience in the EV market, preferably in a hands-on role
- Experience with ISO 9001:2015 standard and MAQMSR / IATF 16949
- Experience applying quality problem solving methods such as FMEA,
SPC, control plans
- Collaborative by nature with strong interpersonal and communication
- Ability to manage, synthesize, and interpret data.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This role will handle all quality issues for the Electric Vehicle (EV) market our client services. Perfect role for a Quality Engineer looking for more responsibility.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 120000
Currency Type : US Dollars