Senior Technical Project Manager
110,000 – 150,000 • yearly
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Senior Technical Project Manager central NJ hybrid option available
Our client is a growing leader in technology areas that will be hot for the next couple of decades- Electric vehicle (EV) charging, smart grid interfaces, etc. They deliver products to some of the leading names in the industry. We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Project Managerto play a big role on the team. Qualified candidates will have solid project management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be solely responsible for planning, managing and reporting of multiple electronic hardware projects involving external and internal customers as well as suppliers and manufacturers. Experience in a small, growing environment is desired. Electronics manufacturing experience is required. Hybrid remote/onsite.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Project planning and management for multiple projects
- Hold suppliers and manufacturers accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Coordinate with engineering, operations and customers to gather requirements, track action items, and provide consistent feedback throughout project lifecycle
- Create and maintain Gantt schedules
- Assist with defining project scope and goals
- Serve as point of contact for the team when multiple parties are assigned to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Manage procurement of engineering materials, ensure quality standards and timely delivery
- Monitor project costs, track progress and make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate flow of information between customers and colleagues to ensure objectives are met during each phase of project
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Electronics manufacturing experience is required. Offshore a plus. Global logistics experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Project and Google Suite applications
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Young, growing company positioned well to deliver products and services to a high-growthindustry. You will have an opportunity to play a big part in their success.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 110000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars