A leading World Class Tier-1 supplier of components for the automotive industry, has several full-time on site Assistant Financial Controller position available at their facility located south of the Winchester, VA area.
- Support most aspects of accounting management
- Perform cost variance analysis
- Standard cost maintenance (Bill of Material and router audits)
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Receivable process at the plant.
- Assist in the formulation and management of internal controls (SOX) and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with GAAP
- Manage/prepare journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly and annual closing
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, and capital requests
- Participate in preparation for audits and physical inventories
- Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Review the companys accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Assist Controller with intercompany balances (reconciliations)
- Assist controller with preparation of monthly reporting requirements
- ABL, Inventory Tracking, Program Profitability, Project Status Report, Reserve Schedules, etc.
- Monthly roadmaps (PSave, CI)
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant work experience
- C.M.A. or C.P.A. a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel a must
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong sense of urgency, ownership and dedication to responsibilities and projects/tasks assigned
- Experience with QAD or another ERP system is preferred
- Punctual and willing to work extra hours when required
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional team environment
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Exceptional Manufacturing Company with Great benefits and growth opportunity.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars