The Production Supervisor is responsible for the day to day management, counseling, disciplining, and coaching of personnel within the assigned area. This includes driving the output and activities of the assigned cells and work areas as well as other priorities as set forth by the Operation Manager. As the Production Supervisor, you will be a visible leader by assuming organizational responsibility for production staff and implementing a culture of excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize associates on shift to achieve output, quality, and safety
- Timely completion of shift-end reports and other documentation as
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and follow all established safety guidelines, ensuring conformance with OSHA.
- Make certain area and personnel are adhering to QS 9000, TS 16949, and ISO 14001 standards.
- Initiate actions/ escalation along the value stream, when problems arise regarding safety, quality (Q-stop), equipment, materials, and Follow escalation process accordingly.
- Ensure that Team Leader orders all materials to prevent production interruptions for current and oncoming Function as a backup to the Team Leader, ordering materials when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment (5S)
- Ensure all set-ups and changeovers are performed efficiently and
- Support training
- Support CIP efforts in plant through coordination with plant
- Meet shift build
SALARY RANGE: $70k-$85kQualifications:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Technical Associates Degree, Bachelors degree
- Minimum of five years of industrial experience with a minimum of three years of supervisory experience required.
- Familiarity with Metric system and tight tolerances (0.01mm).
- Possess a demonstrated knowledge of Production Systems such as work instructions, preventive maintenance, and OEE is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work with little to no supervision
- Personal computer skills in MS Office a
- Previous experience in manufacturing processes is
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a leading supplier to the automotive industry who offers excellent opportunities for growth and development and a diverse training program to help you reach your full potential? Our client is seeking a Production Supervisor for their Charleston, South Carolina facility.
The Production Supervisor is an integral part of the team and will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. The company attributes its success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 70000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars