- Will be a key Process Development Engineer supporting high volume production.
- Will use CAD tools to simulate, test and document new process tooling and fixtures.
- Create detailed specifications for new manufacturing equipment.
- Will work with the engineering group to provide estimates for capital investment plans.
- Manufacturing / Process Development Engineer in a high volume assembly / automation environment.
- Skilled in new process tooling and fixtures.
- Able to create specifications for new manufacturing equipment.
- Familiar with DFMEA and Cpk / Ppk / Gage R&R
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This company is a world leader in automotive components.
- Growing and expanding company with no layoffs.
- Two yearly bonus plans
- State of the art manufacturing environment
- Full and complete relocation package
- VISA transfer will be considered
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 85000
Salary Max : 100000
Currency Type : US Dollars