Perform routine preventative maintenance repair, trouble shoot, rebuild and align all equipment as required.
- Ensure all machinery is in safe working condition.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in root cause analysis processes.
- Assist in cross training of maintenance team and other team members.
- Complete cost effective repairs in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in CIP (continuous improvement process).
- Complete assigned work orders and preventive maintenance work orders
- Function as a member of Manufacturing, Engineering, 5s, Ergonomic, or Kaizan teams.
- Responsible for quality of own work.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and any rotating shift as required.
- Five years of industrial experience or completion of an Apprenticeship/Journeyman program.
- Will look at mechanical, electrical, or controls background
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Two years of training and experience with Allen-Bradley PLC-5 or SLC-500s including analog inputs and outputs, math functions, and MOVE statements.
- Must be able to train others effectively.
- Knowledge of automated machinery control circuitry including programmable controllers.
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a leading supplier to the automotive industry who offers excellent opportunities for growth and development and a diverse training program to help you reach your full potential? Our client is seeking a Maintenance Technician for their Charleston, South Carolina facility.