This position can be remote for candidates living in NY, PA, NJ
The Core Systems Administrator is a technical expert in AIX / UNIX administration, automation and robotic process utility administration, batch/periodic core financial processing, and systems security.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Perform routine and detailed database integrity analysis of all core operation systems, platforms and applications.
- Design, test, implement, maintain and innovate through system automation tools.
- Produce and maintain process and data flow documentation and supporting procedural documentation for core financial systems.
- Responsible for the system administration of enterprise content management systems, mortgage systems, CRM platforms, core hardware components, AIX/UNIX administration, Apache, Robotic Process Automation.
- Responsible for loading upgrades to both production and test environments of enterprise content management systems, automation systems including robotic processes and file transfer applications.
- Responsible for core system setup and maintenance for RPA software platform.
- RPA workflow review and migration signoff.
- Actively participate in the IT Disaster Recovery Team to plan and execute appropriate business continuity testing.
- Perform periodic processing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually as needed, including after hours and weekend processing when applicable.
- Respond to and takes action to resolve incidents at any hour of the day or night in support of a 24x7 production processing environment, including RPA Systems.
- Perform system maintenance, upgrades and other change management functions outside of business hours, typically on the weekend or late evening/early morning hours with consideration for uptime and system availability standards.
- Minimum Associate degree in Computer Science or other technology-related degree.
- Microsoft or IT industry related certifications preferred.
- Minimum three years experience working in a financial industry in direct support of a core financial platform as an AIX system admin or similar.
Value and Employee Appreciation:
- Training programs that make employees stand out in the financial industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer match
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Business casual dress during the summer months
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness screenings
- Internal Recognition Program
- Volunteer opportunities
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 75000
Salary Max : 85000
Currency Type : US Dollars