As Relationship Manager, your role will entail:
- Develop an estate administration plan with clients in all areas of their financial affairs
- Maintain contact with clients regarding tax, estate, and legal matters.
- Work with clients external advisors
- Serve as project manager for specific client projects
- Coordinate and plan client meetings with internal peers and external advisors.
As Relationship Manager, you will have:
- A minimum of five years of experience in financial planning with high with net worth clients
- The ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and in writing
- Experience working with external advisors
- The ability to prioritize clients needs
- CPA or JD
- CFP is a plus
#Familyoffice #EstatePlanning #RelationshipmanagerWhy is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is looking to hire a Relationship Manager to work with all areas of the clients financial life. As a Relationship Manager, you will be involved in estate planning and management, financials, bill payment, and acquiring and disposing of real estate and special assets. You will need to be strategic and work with internal team members and external advisors to develop the best estate plan for the client. Once the plan is in place, you will be the relationship manager, ensuring everything runs smoothly. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get involved in all aspects of a clients financial life and make a difference. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter today. We look forward to hearing from you!