Well-established UHNW private trust company in Memphis, Tennessee seeks candidate with strong technical background to act as subject matter expert for all regulatory compliance and trust and estate matters.
- Act as main point of contact on trust and fiduciary issues for Memphis office
- Review trust documents, point out issues, provide guidance to client teams in dealing with fiduciary matters including discretionary distributions, fiduciary taxation and compliance
- Liaise with Wealth Strategists to provide clients with comprehensive holistic wealth management
- Work with clients and team members on all areas of trust administration
- 4+ years experience required; Advanced degree/certifications a plus
- This role offers a solid base salary in addition to profit and performance-based bonuses.The firm offers strong growth potential with a track record of internal promotions
~ Relocation assistance available ~