This job is archived
(Archived) Trust Officer
Your role as a Trust Officer will entail the following:
- Manage your client relationships, including estates, conservatorships, and mostly irrevocable trusts.
- You will be supported by a trust administrator.
- You will oversee client onboarding.
- You will review completed fiduciary tax returns.
- You will team up with an administrator, investment officer, and salesperson.
- Work with the investment officer to monitor the cash position of accounts.Description
As a Trust Officer, your experience will include the following:
- Must be team oriented
- Working with tax laws as it relates to assets held in trust
- Managing trust relationships
- Reviewing trust documents
- Bachelors degree
- CPA, Tax background strongly preferred
- CTFA, CFP, AIF, AIFM, etc., are a plus
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
If you want to take care of clients without pressure to sell, this position is perfect for you. Our client, a long-established bank, would like someone to be the lead contact on assigned relationships. You will have the support of an administrator as you manage estates, conservatorships, and irrevocable trusts.
The client will pay approved tuition for degrees and certifications/training
Bank is very stable
Hutchinson has one of the top golf courses in the country
To find out more, apply today!