Manager of Client Services
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Your role asManager of Client Services will entail the following:
- Assist in implementing organization-wide goal setting and performance management.
- Oversee trust operations and ensure productivity goals are met.
- Build an inclusive culture.
- Establish a plan to manage and meet client expectations.
- Participate in risk management solutions.
- Manage relationships with vendors.
AsManager of Client Services, you will have the following:
- Wealth Management/Trust operations and client service experience
- Leadership experience
- The ability to communicate goals and actions to gain employee and management buy-in.
- Be able to Communicate instructions/corrections professionally.
- Bachelors degree is required; a graduate degree is a plus.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
This is a new position because of growth. Our client is one of the largest independent trust companies in the U.S. They seek someone to pull together the organization's activities to achieve the company's stated goals and vision. This organization is small enough that you can make an impact and exact change.